Our November electronic recycling event with the Town of Palm Beach Police Department was a huge success! We securely recycled 119 items totaling 1,209 lbs and generated $750 for Alzheimer’s Community Care. On Friday our Founder/CEO Chris Schoeller went down to the station to present the check to alzcare.org. We are so proud to support our community in the fight against Alzheimer’s, and we’re excited for all we have planned in 2019. Happy New Year from Memory for Memory!
- Alzheimer’s Association, Ad Council create podcast to promote early detection
- NYT: Why Didn’t She Get Alzheimer’s? The Answer Could Hold a Key to Fighting the Disease
- TIME: We Will Find a Breakthrough for Alzheimer’s Disease
- This brain protein may put the brakes on Alzheimer’s
- BBC: Electronic devices ‘need to use recycled plastic’