Certificate of Recycling and Data Security
All items processed by EIH receive a certificate of recycling and data security to validate the secure, EPA approved, recycling of the items. The certificate verifies that all items are recycled in accordance with all State, Local and Federal Laws, as well as all data and personal information has been removed in accordance with NIST 800-88 and DOD 5220.22M.
EIH’s secure data destruction service meets all industry-specific regulations, including:
- FACTA (Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act)
- GLB (Gramm-Leach Bliley) – banking and financial institutions
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) – the healthcare industry
- PCI DSS (PCI Data Security Standard)
- SOX (The Sarbanes-Oxley Act)