On-Site Hard Drive Crushing
Destruction is accomplished by crushing a hard drive.
Whether you have a single hard drive in Topeka, Kansas, or 1,000 drives in Kuala Lumpur, we can assist with your hard drive security needs.
- Service is performed by trained technicians who have undergone all necessary background checks
- Serial Numbers can be scanned for additional details
- All Drive / Tape Shred is removed and disposed of in an environmentally sound manner
- A Certificate of Destruction is provided for each project
Hard Drive Crushing: Lowest Cost Solution for platter based hard drives.
Step One: Hard Drives are removed from their respective appliance – laptop, PC, Server, Copy Machine or any other unit.
Step Two: Each hard drive is then crushed/destroyed. Up to 150 Drives Per Hour
Hard Drive, Tape, and Storage Media Destruction is a Secure, Efficient, and Economical data security process. Electronic Media Destruction services allow you to remain in compliance with National Data Security regulations such as:
- THE HEALTH INSURANCE PORTABILITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY ACT (HIPAA)
- THE GRAMM-LEACH-BLILEY ACT (GLBA)
- THE FAIR AND ACCURATE CREDIT TRANSACTIONS ACT (FACTA).
- SARBANES-OXLEY (SOX)