SCHEDULE A PICKUP
Excess I.T Hardware
3705 Shares Place Unit #6,
West Palm Beach, FL 33404
- Tampa, FL
- Boston, MA
- Raleigh, NC
- Dallas, TX
- Los Angeles, CA
- Chicago, IL
We Provide National ITAD, e-Waste, Pick-Up and Recycling Services for Companies. Fill out the form below or call us to learn more (minimums may apply).
RESIDENTIAL (PERSONAL) DROP OFFS. PLEASE CALL BEFORE TO SEE IF YOUR ITEMS WILL BE ACCEPTED OR IF RECYCLING FEES WILL APPLY
To schedule a pick up please complete the form below. Pick Up Fees May apply to all collections. Contact us directly to see if you qualify for a no cost pickup.
Click here to see the items we accept.
We do not perform residential pickups. Residential items can be dropped off at our South Florida location, or you can mail the item(s) to us directly. Laptops, tablets, and phones less than three (3) years old qualify for the free mail-in program.
We reserve the right to refuse any pickup request.
- When possible, please include power cords with all laptops, tablets, etc.
- For larger corporate pickups, when possible, please palletize and shrink wrap the items. Palletized, shrink-wrapped items are collected at no cost.
- Please unlock / de-register any items before the pickup. Examples are:
- Tablets / Cell Phone – please make sure any manufacturer locks (iCloud, Google, Samsung, etc) are disabled.
- Laptops – please make sure any BIOS locking service such as Computrace, are deactivated from the system
- Chromebooks – please make sure they are removed from any enterprise accounts or registration
Locked items will not count toward the minimums and fees may apply to locked items – please check with Excess IT Hardware before submitting any locked items.